The following right of withdrawal applies to consumers, i.e. any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are largely not attributable to their commercial or independent professional activity:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us.
Tel.: +49 (0)1625166534
inform you of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
Unless otherwise agreed, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
• for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
• for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
• for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the contract was concluded and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
• for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
• for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
• for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
• for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
Our request when returning goods
•Please avoid damage and contamination of the product. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to provide adequate protection against transport damage.
• Please note that the preceding paragraph is not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Example withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
ordered on (*) / received on (*) ____________________________________________.
Name of the consumer (s) ____________________________________________
Address of the consumer (s)
Date Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.